Friday, November 13, 2009

asdf Exams over..or not?

well guys, I've just finished my IGCSE Exams today..which all of you know that it's taking my life away, I wonder how I'll survive in IB. I should seriously mug my ass off during IB next year.

And speaking of IB, I'll be staying in singapore for another 2 years I guess, in the same school, with the same friends,maybe more.

Went to macs this morning with the guys, ate hotcakes,drank a shitty Mc Coffee, and smoke a stick or two with Ryan and Brandon...And I'm not gonna talk about how fucking stressful A Maths was,no point when it's all over, yeah yeah We..or mostly I regretted not studying properly.

Regrets will always come at the end blah blah blah I know, and here's some of my regrets today:
1. said that I couldn't watch Paranormal Activity today.
2. somehow not spending enough time with the gang (Brandon Ryan Jason)
3. whatever.
4. Realized got someone whom I've been chasing for the past fucking 7 years and now she's going off somewhere too..and to think that I'm such a loser and a douche..

well I'm willing to let bygones be bygones, learn from my mistakes and hey, since when does this blog becomes my own private chatspace..oh well enough from me, I'll post anything interesting next time....FROM INDO MUAHAHAHAHAH..

Crap I'm freezing tonite..

and she will still be the only reader of my novel..

No comments:

Post a Comment